Shop for Gifts in Coral Bay
Choose from a fine selection of local custom goods, services and adventures during your visit to Coral Bay, St. John.
- Windspree Gallery: Local fine art. All pieces hand picked and sized for carry on travel. 340-201-3002
- Windspree Activity Information Center: Adventures and trips on St. John – Plan and reserve your St. John activities with our knowledgeable Windspree Coral Bay office staff. 340-201-3002
- Connections East: Mail and office services M-F 9:30 – 5:30, Sat. 9:30 – 1:00 pm 340-779-4994
- Mumbo Jumbo: An eclectic gift shop; Island apparel, souvenirs, beach and surf gear
- Skinny Legs Complex 340-779-4277
- Pottery in Paradise: Ceramic Arts Studio and Gallery offering one of a kind gifts, classes and workshops. Pickles in Paradise Complex, Gail 340-514-6594, Casey 732-997-9049
- Jolly Dog Island Outpost: Island fashions and gifts
- Last Stop Culture Spot: next to Salt Pond parking lot, local and traditional handmade crafts by artist, musician and teacher Delroy “Ital” Anthony.
- Kareso Studio (Karen Samuel artist studio): original paintings and hand sewn garments.
- Zemi: Jewelry, imports and accessories- located in Isola Shops.
- Sloop Jones: studio of hand-painted clothing & more. Far East End, 340-779-4001 www.sloopjones.com
- Gallery Wilde: Island imports and gifts, art and wearables. Next to Pizza Bar on Rte 107 south.
- Busy Bee: rent your snorkel here! Located below the Windspree Gallery.
Buy Groceries in Coral Bay
Fill your fridge and stock your cabinets locally and conveniently with the grocery stores all located in and around Coral Bay
- Calabash Market Food, wine, beer and spirits Open 7am-10pm Calabash Boom 340-775-7172
- Dolphin Market: A nice mixture of goods Open until 10:30 pm. Located in Cocoloba Plaza. 340-776-5005
- Love City Mini Mart: Small grocery store that has a little bit of “EVERYTING”. Open until 10:30 pm 340-693-5790