It’s that time of the year – summer. What are your plans for the holiday? Let’s take a trip to Saint John: The little golden island in the heart of the Caribbean. We have several st john vacation rentals to fit all your needs. We cater for family holidays, wedding receptions, a romantic holiday for two, and even group excursions. First things first, a little introduction:
St John Villas in a Nutshell
St. John has a rich selection when it comes to vacation villas. Our st john vacation rentals range from cottages to luxury villas, your stay in St. John’s Coral Bay will be well catered for. The booking process is more efficient and convenient online. However, always make a call, if you can, to verify a few things, especially if you plan to travel with kids.
Some st john vacation rentals have modern technology with air conditioning and internet controlled gadgets. However, some have maintained the traditional rustic look with long windows and cone-shaped roofs for excellent ventilation. The furniture is equally rustic and with a vintage look. Overall, these villas suit everyone’s taste and budget. Let’s have a detailed look at some of these villas.
Top Four St John Vacation Rentals for You This Holiday
Casa de Suenos – A top luxury private villa
Among the top st john luxury vacation villas is this 4-bedroomed private villa located on Upper John’s Folly. The name is translated to mean the House of Dreams. And indeed, the house truly stands to its name. It has a private pool and extensive balconies overlooking lush green vegetation. The beach is also clearly visible from all the corners of the house.
In addition, it comes with a guest cottage for your nanny or for the surprise family member who checks in the last minute. It is a holiday, after all! The nearest town center has a variety of fairly priced food joints and pubs. The locals are also warm and welcoming. And by the way, if you are looking for a romantic getaway with bae, you can as well book the private cottage alone.
Sail View – A family vacation home
This is a modern 3 bedroomed villa located in Carolina Valley. It has well-manicured flower gardens and an extensive patio. The rooms are spacious enough for little toddlers to play. Moreover, it has an iPod Base Station and high-speed internet connection for the bigger kids to stay entertained throughout the vacation. The house has an inbuilt audio system and cable TV for the adults as well.
Wind Ridge – A charming little cottage
Located on Freeman’s Ground, Wind Ridge is a luxurious one-bedroomed cottage. It is a dream honeymoon destination. The open balcony overlooks the beautiful blue waters. The other side overlooks a bushy garden.
Forward Cabin – On-budget villa
Located on Sea Grape Hill, this studio apartment overlooks the coral bay. It is within proximity to local restaurants and shops. If you think that cheap st john vacation rentals are horrible, then this villa will prove you wrong. The apartment has reliable WIFI and satellite network. The kitchen is well designed and equipped for self-catering. With a microwave, sink, fridge, blender, and coffee pot, you can make small meals on the go.
Why Should You Choose Our Villas?
Why Should You Choose Our Villas?
Isn’t it obvious that our st john vacation rentals are the most fairly priced? Moreover, we offer unlimited st john vacation packages and several options to choose from. Let’s break it down:
- Our vacation villas St John cater to diverse needs. If you’re travelling with the entire family, we have private villas that offer a home away from home. Some also allow pets, and you can tag the nanny and chef along.
- These st john vacation rentals provide the basic holiday amenities and more. You’ll find cable TVs, well-maintained air conditioners, Unlimited internet, Inbuilt audio sound systems, and a washer/dryer just to mention a few.
- Versatile spaces. For those who prefer extending the love while on holiday, most of our st john vacation rentals have extensive decks and patios. Some have dedicated spaces for an outdoor grill. Therefore, you still get to enjoy your barbeques away from home. What more can you ask for?
Upcoming Events in 2018
Are you an outgoing person? Here are the top events you might want to stick around for the remaining part of this year.
- The Carnival celebration (mid-June to early July). The carnival draws together members of the St. John community and the neighboring islands to showcase music, costumes, Royalty Pageant, boat race, and other cultural related activities. The kids from st john vacation rentals will enjoy park rides and plenty of cotton candy. If you will be staying in st thomas vacation rental homes, a ferry ride for 15 minutes will drop you at St. John just in time to enjoy and catch up with the festivities. Nevertheless, don’t miss the festival parade on the 4th of July at the National Park Field and of course, the famous food coronation to sample Caribbean delicacies. Fireworks along Cruz Bay Harbor will crown the 2018 festivals.
- Fishing Tournaments. There are several fishing tournaments scheduled for July and August. Let’s start with July 6th at the virgin islands fishing club. Then proceed to Northside sportfishing club on July 15. And later, on August 11th, book a spot in Hull Bay Hideaway. Fishing is an activity that never ends all year round. It’s a favorite sport for the locals as well as the tourists occupying our st john vacation rentals.
- Other than the community’s scheduled events, St. John is a top wedding destination in the Caribbean. Kenny Chesney and Renee Zellweger had their wedding in 2005 on this island. Too bad, it didn’t last, but that’s a story for another day.
- Other annual shows. Book your stay at st john us virgin islands vacation rentals early enough. In November, come raise a glass of wine with the elite few as you bid for yachts in the annual yacht show. Finally, sample the community’s food culture in their annual agricultural and food fair.
There is much more to see in St. John, besides enjoying the warm blue waters and hiking. The restaurants in this region offer the most delicious crab cakes and grilled seafood. Have you been to Indigo Grill? You’re missing out. Have you booked your space yet? The above st john vacation rentals fill up fast. Don’t be left out. Take out your lovely bikinis and see you in Saint John. Happy holidays!