Planning Your Trip with the Top St. John Virgin Islands Rentals
Renting a place in the Caribbean could be an exhausting activity if it is not done right. This fact is the primary reason why most vacations are planned in advance. In this article, we will look at the top St. John Virgin Islands rentals and how people can plan their Caribbean trip.
The first step towards a good trip is the planning. Going to the Caribbean requires planning of at least 3 months and saving money for a year. Villa rentals in the Virgin Islands take a lot of time to plan properly especially if you have a very limited budget.
Know Your Budget
Knowing your limits is the most important part of planning. If you have no idea on how you can limit your budget and your expenses, the rule of thumb is simple – how much can you spend without using your credit card? Set that limit and once you know, you can only spend that value on your credit card.
For example, if you have cash on hand that is around five thousand dollars for a vacation; you should set a limit to only use the same amount on your credit card. This is the best way for you to limit your spending while you are on vacation.
Know Your Event
Are you visiting a relative? Are you having a family reunion? Are you attending a wedding? Are you planning a convention? It is important to know the event that you are going to so you can properly plan your vacation. Knowing these facts also allows you to plan what kind of villa rental you are going to get.
Knowing your event also allows you to plan your clothes and your luggage properly. What are you going to bring? What are the things that you are going to need? What do you need to do in order to survive the trip? These questions are all answered when you know the event.
Always check the Weather and the Season of Your Travel
A vacation in the Caribbean means that you also need to know the weather. Of course, it is the Caribbean so you can expect that you will get a sunny day but you should always check the weather forecast on your trip and the climate for the season so you never have to go after to that wonderful place without knowing what you are in for.
The rates are also different with every season so it is always a better idea to check up on what season you are going to visit the area. The following are the best things that you should know before booking any villa.
- If you are travelling from December 15th through April 15th, this is considered as the winter season in the Caribbean. Hence, the rates are different and most of the villas require their guests to stay for a minimum of 7 nights.
- If you are travelling from April 16th through December 14th, you are travelling during the summer season. Hence, you need to book the villas for a minimum of 5 nights if you want to get the best possible deal. If you are up for more sun and you want to have a lot more travel around St. John and in the area surrounding it, this is the best season for you to travel on.
- Finally, if you are travelling from December 20th through January 3rd, then you are ready to travel through the holiday. This means that there are a lot more people in the area and every traveler are requires having a minimum of 7 nights of stay in the area. For people who want to go where the crowd is, this is the perfect season for you to travel the Caribbean. You should be ready with your itinerary, however, because of the fact that more people would want to move around.
Know the John Virgin Island Rentals and Know the Options that you have
St. John Virgin Island Renta ls are wide in scope and covers a lot of things. There are villas that can accommodate couples up to big families. The best part is that once you know your requirement, there are a lot of options that you can work with.
There are a lot of options that you can go after for. The following are some of the top St. John Virgin Islands rentals and what sets apart each of them:
- Simply St. John – Simply St. John is the villa that is perfect for those who are having their honeymoon. It is located in Sea Grape Hill. With the astonishing view and the design, this is perfect for couples on a honeymoon. It only accommodates a maximum of two guests at a time so it is better for those big groups to rent another place.
If you are out on a honeymoon and you have a budget to keep, the simplicity of the place and the coziness for two people is the perfect blend for a vacation
that you deserve with the one that you love.
- The Secret Sea Shell – The Secret Sea Shell is a relatively new villa and it already has a lot of good reviews. It has a minimalist design and a perfect view. It can accommodate up to 6 guests. So, for those groups that are more than a couple, this is the perfect and the best villa that they can find.
The best part of this villa is the pool that is seated at the heart of the whole villa so there is no way that guests would mind using the pool while looking at the view of the Caribbean. This is more of an old vintage brick design and is a contender over other more modern minimalist designs.
- Amarilla Villa – Amarilla Villa is just one of the most amazing places that one could see in St. John. Located in Flanagan’s Passage, this place can accommodate up to 6 guests. The best part is that it is a friendly for children and there is a spa available for the parents to relax while the kids are swimming in the pool.
- Casa de Suenos – Casa de Suenos is one of the biggest villas available in St. John. It can accommodate up to 10 persons. It has 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. The view from this place is magical as it really gives a breathtaking and a relaxing sight to the eye. The best part is that it comes with a satellite television and the wireless connection is stable so posting while on Instagram would be perfect.
Get Ahead of the Game
Planning a vacation could be one of the most stressful events in a person’s life. This reality is the reason why there are a lot of people who are ready and willing to just go ahead and splurge their savings on a random vacation that they can get. Planning your trip with the top St. John Virgin Islands Rentals should be easy if you know your budget, if you know the event you are going to visit or if there is any, if you always check the weather and make sure that you are ready for all of the changes in the weather, if you know the specials offered by the islands, and finally, if you know your options with the different St. John villa rentals
Getting some St John virgin islands rentals are always a good idea for any kind of event. All that you must do is to always have a little bit of planning on your part.